Michelle Carrozzella – Director of Accounting/Finance & Chocolate Fanatic
1. What drew you to Hoyle Tanner?
The people, hands down
2. What’s something invaluable you’ve learned here?
How to come together as a team and navigate through uncertain times, doing what is best for the company and the employees.
3. What’s your favorite time of year to work at Hoyle Tanner?
My favorite time of the year is Christmas. I love the tradition of the office decorating day that brings us into our annual Christmas party.
4. What’s the coolest thing you are working on?
I have taken on the lead role this week to get an Employee Recognition Program up and running. I am very excited about this for our staff. It is such a positive program to have for them.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
Spending a night out with 7 other women I lived with in college, a few that I haven’t seen in over 20 years.
6. How many different states have you lived in?
3 states, Massachusetts, Nevada and New Hampshire
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Not really a meal but I absolutely could live on cheese and crackers.
8. What kind of pet do you have and how did you choose to name it?
I have a Boston Terrier name Harley. Because she was a small dog we wanted her to be named after a badass and we settled on Harley Quinn.
9. What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown?
The Methuen Music hall was built to house the largest pipe organ in the US, called The Great Organ. It was built for the Boston Music Hall.
10. What are three things still left on your bucket list
1. Go to Italy
2. Take an entire summer vacation
3. Pay off my house
11. Name three items you’d take with you to a desert island
3. A book
12. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
13. How old is the oldest item in your closet?
18-years-old, my wedding dress
14. Words to live by? Favorite Quote?
Treat others the way you want to be treated. If everyone lived by this, the world would be much more pleasant.
15. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
16. If you were to skydive from an airplane what would you think about on the way down?
I don’t think you can print what would come to my mind.