Diane Ryan, Project Assistant and Devoted Mother/Grandmother
1. What drew you to Hoyle, Tanner?
Flexible scheduling (mother’s hours).
2. What’s something invaluable you’ve learned here?
It takes effort on everyone’s part to complete projects on time and within budget, and communication is key.
3. What’s your favorite time of year to work at Hoyle, Tanner?
Summer because you can open the windows and let in the fresh air and go outside and take a walk and refresh yourself.
4. What’s the coolest thing you are working on?
Nothing really cool about accounting. Just billing and trying to find revenue.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
Seeing the grandchildren.
6. How many different states have you lived in?
2- Massachusetts and New Hampshire
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chicken with a baked potato and broccoli..
8. What kind of pet do you have and how did you choose to name it?
We have a cat named Sheba – it’s my daughter’s and she named her.
9. What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown?
The only thing I can think of is my older granddaughter lived in Tewksbury, Massachusetts as a little girl and my middle granddaughter lives there now. I’ve been gone over 40 years so not sure of too much going on there.
10. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
2. Once I retire I want to hold babies in the NICU
3. Spend a lot of time with family and friends
11. Name three items you’d take with you to a desert island
12. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
13. How old is the oldest item in your closet?
A dress I wore to a wedding about 10 years.
14. Words to live by? Favorite quote?
“Treat others the way you want to be treated .” – Anonymous
15. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
16. If you were to skydive from an airplane what would you think about on the way down?
I hope I make it.